Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Been ages!

Soph loves her new baby
Twins are so into Anna's new dress-up
Us, on Christmas Eve @ Reco's
The New Year photo for our card
Not so happy!

Okay, wow it sure has ages since I took a few minutes and got in touch! Troy went back to Colorado the day after Thanksgiving, for 9 more days, but this time he came back very satisfied! I wish I had all the stats to share with you, but I don't. He'd love to talk about it though! 707-498-9839 ! =)

Other than that December flew by with the kids in Christmas performances at school, Christmas break, shopping, and of course the big morning of presents! All went well, other than the twins and Anna wanted nothing to do with 'Ole Mr. Jolly! Yes, I was the mean mom that made the twins get their pic taken...not Anna though! They were fine 2 minutes later!

Troy and I went to a wedding on New Years Eve... and are planning the twins 2nd birthday on the17th of January. Time sure does fly.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Gosh Chloe! Your family is so perfect! I love the family photo. Parker's girlfriends sure are growing up. I think they probably are a full head height taller then he is. When we get back up that way we'll have to get together!