Thursday, November 6, 2008

My Birthday Trip

Me and me big kiddos at my Birthday Dinner
Chiara - Isabel - and me
At the concert...13th row!!
Me and Chiara the night before the concert...her 26th birthday (Nov. 3rd)


So I am officially 31, kind of a weird thought, however I am totally fine with it! Two of my three sisters (Chiara and Isabel) have birthdays that are within 15 days of each other, so we decided to go to see Madonna in San Diego. The trip was awesome, and to make it better--it was on election night. I was on cloud nine with Obama winning the election (sorry all Mcain fans:)!) ...and had a blast with my sisters! We came home on my birthday, Nov. 5th... and had a family dinner at a Mexican restraunt. A great birthday! Troy was in Colorado, so that was the one bummer :(

No comments: